JUST LISTED!! – $799,000
OPEN SUNDAY May 27 from 12-4
Best of Both Worlds, Location and Size!!!
Welcome Home to 7436 Masonville Drive in Falls Church! This gorgeous 4200 square foot, 4+ bedroom, 4.5 bathroom newly renovated home (2011) Inside the Beltway resides in a great neighborhood with a location that is any commuter’s dream! Just 3 minutes away is easy access to the Beltway at Gallows Road. Another 3 minutes along Gallows gets you to Route 50, and 2 more minutes gets you to Route 29. Route 66 is but another 3-4 minutes up the road. To the South, sits the town of Annandale, with Route 236 and shopping galore. Got Metro? Yup, you do, as East Falls Church (Orange Line) Metro stop is 15 minutes away! If that wasn’t enough, Tysons, Seven Corners, Alexandria and I-95 are all about 15 minutes away as well! Don’t forget the multitude of shopping close by, and the usual assortment of Fairfax County Parks. It really is a dream location!
But the location isn’t the only thing that’s great about this home. The house itself is large enough for almost any family. The Main level sports your usual Living Room with fireplace, Foyer, Full Bath, Office and Dining Room. But the star of the show is easily the huge open Kitchen concept with Eat-In and Family Room that is to die for! Timeless Oak hardwoods greet your feet as you enter from the Foyer, Dining Room or rear staircase to the Lower Level. Wow! And the deck is off the kitchen, so you can saunter out here and relax, or take the stairs down to play in the yard with the kids.
The upper level boast 4 large bedrooms, including a huge master bedroom with 2 walk-in closets and a sweet updated garden-style Master Bath with dual vanities.You’ll find a Full Bath AND a Half Bath in the hall for the kid and guests. Lastly, a generous Laundry Room has plenty of room for you and you needn’t carry your clothes very far!
The basement features 4 separate rooms and a Full Bath, with walk-out level to the generous backyard. These rooms can be used for a number of functions…. bedrooms, storage, home theater, bar, kids’ play room, rec room, billiard/game room, office, den. It is fully finished and awaiting you to put your footprint on it!
Last but not least, the nearly half-acre lot has a brand new fence that allows you the peace of mind to let the dog or the little ones out and know they’ll be safe in your yard. Plenty of room for that swing set, or better yet build that outdoor entertainment area you’ve baan wanting. The sizable 8′ x 8′ shed lets you store all your lawn and yard equipment out of sight!
So call today for a private showing, and don’t let this diamond escape. Homes like these don’t come along often. Be sure you’re the one that gets to call this place Home!
List Price: $799,000
Subdivision: Loganwood Estates
Year Built: 1939/Total Renovation 2011
Levels: 3 Full
Bedrooms: 4 + 2 Dens on Lower Level
Full Bathrooms: 4
Half Bathrooms: 1
Lot AC/SF: ..42/18,255
Tax Living Area: 3,066
Total Sq.Ft.: Approx 4,200
Parking: 2 Car Garage, Driveway, Street
Heat System: Natural Gas
Hot Water Heater: Natural Gas
Cool System: Central A/C Electric
Sewer/Septic: Public Sewer
Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, 42″ Refrigerator, Clothes Washer and Dryer.
High: Falls Church
Amenities: Hardwood Floors, Granite Counter-Tops in Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Upgraded Bathrooms, Front Porch, Deck, Fenced Back Yard.
Conveyances: Refrigerator, Range w/Stove Top & Oven, Dual Sink w/Disposal, Dishwasher, Built-in Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Ceiling Fans, Garage Door openers (2), Window Treatments (all).
Full Plat (Survey)
Detail List of Feautures:
House Rooms & Structures:
- Beautiful Facade with charming Front Porch
- Mature Landscaping
- 21′ x 21′ Two Car Attached Garage w/Motorized Openers
- Side Parking Pad for additional parking spot off Arnold Street
- Large Open Floor Concept Kitchen with large Island, Tier 2 granite, Stainless Steel appliances, with gas range
- Large Living Room with oak hadrwoods and Wood-burning Fireplace
- Large Dining Room with oak hardwoods
- Huge Family Room with Oak hardwoods Open to Kitchen/Dining/Eat-In
- Private Office with oak hardwoods
- Full Bathroom
- Huge Master Bedroom with 2 large Walk in Closets
- Garden-style Master Bath with large tub/shower, custom tile, dual vanities
- Large second, third and fourth bedrooms
- Hall Full bath and additional Hall Half Bath
- Large Upper-level Laundry Room with shelving and storage
- Large Bedroom/storage area
- Kids’ Play Room
- Full Bath
- Second Bedroom or Rec Room
- Office/Den with Walk-out level Door
- Garage Access to large 2-Car Garage
- Deck off Kitchen area, with stairs down to Yard
- Huge Fenced Back Yard — let the dogs or kids romp!
- Additional Parking Pad off the side (Arnold Street)
- Storage shed
- Newer Roof (2011)
- Dual HVAC System (2011)
- 60 Gallon Gas Hot Water Heater (2011)
- New Coat of Paint on All Windows and House Trim