SOLD FOR FULL PRICE – $1,049,900 !!!!
The Most Amazing Home In Springfield!!!
Welcome Home! 6290 Red Fox Estates Court IS the most amazing home in Springfield because of the greatest combination of location, size, and features you could possibly imagine. Part luxury retreat, part multi-generational family home, part smart home, and part hidden gem, this home offers so many things to so many families. Nestled in a quiet dead-end street in the heart of West Springfield and just a 3-minute walk to West Spingfield high, this 6500-square-foot, 7-bedroom, 5.5-bath titan has just about every possible feature you could ever need in a home. Sitting on almost 1/3 of a pristine acre on a cul-de-sac, this home backs to privacy and has a lovely yard suitable for private entertaining. Let the kids ride their bikes in the street in complete safety. Entertain your family and guests on the back patio and grill out in privacy! Romp or cool down in the heated, 20 x 40 Gunite pool, or warm up in the jetted attached spa. Relax at night to the sound of crickets, not traffic!
But of course, while the lot is great, the home is the star of this show. With about $200,000 in upgrades and smart-home technology, this home is not only beautiful but intuitively functional. Start in the foyer, where beautiful oak hardwoods dazzle. The office off this foyer is spacious and gets plenty of natural light. Walk back into the gourmet kitchen, where Blue Pearl granite sparkles, and soak in the openness into the breakfast nook, sun room and family room, complete with custom brick gas fireplace. Last but not least, this level also features a formal dining room for your holiday entertaining, a huge formal living room, and a beautiful powder room all with .gleaming oak hardwoods.
The bedroom level sports 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The cavernous master bedroom features a gigantic bedroom area, a separate sitting area, and a pair of walk-in closets so big that just one of them would be the envy of most. The updated master bath has a sizable stand-up shower, dual vanities, private commode, and a massive separate soaking tub that awaits to soothe you after a long day.Two beds share a great Jack-n-Jill bathroom, with dual vanities. The fourth & fifth bedrooms boast substantial size and share the hall bathroom with dual vanities.
Head up the staircase in the hall to the 3rd level loft & bedroom area. Brand new carpet greets your feet as you find the 6th bedroom, full bath with built-in dormer, and a large loft/rec room area for the kids to play without disrupting mom & dad.
The walk-out, 1862-square-foot finished basement allows for multi-generational families or income-generating tenants to utilize this space to its fullest. The large open area allows for a game room, rec room, media room, or general living space, whatever your needs may be. The FULL kitchen allows for multi-generational families or tenants to cook full meals, wash dishes, and enjoy independence in the home. The 7th bedroom is large enough for a king-sized bed. And the utility/storage area gives plenty of space for a workshop, storage for tons of things with its built-in shelving, and serves as the control center of the smart-home features. Power outages? Never a problem, since the Kohler 4000-Watt gas generator can power the entire house indefinitely when the power cuts out! The system automatically kicks on as soon as it detects power out from the street. The natural gas generator can power virtually everything in the entire house until power is restored. You’ll be the neighborhood darling when everybody is coming to your place for heat, power and refrigeration!
Speaking of smart home features…. The multi-zone audio pipes music to the Family Room, deck & pool area, and multiple source inputs allow for any type of digital music: radio, satellite radio, mp3 collection, you name it. Feel safe and secure with a comprehensive security system, which can be monitored or configured to send alerts to your smart phone. The infra-red motorized cameras allow you to see what’s going on, front or back, day or night. Control the 2-zone HVAC system in the house from anywhere… In-room control, or use your tablet or smart phone to set the temperature while you’re away. Tying most of this together is a web-enabled interface that allows you to control any system from your tablet, smart phone, or any computer interface anywhere in the world. Better yet, the home comes with a 1-year tech support service agreement!
We’d be remiss if we didn’t detail the star of the show, the completely fenced backyard oasis that is the large deck, gorgeous manicured lawn, and beautiful Gunite pool with built-in spa and expansive decking. The deck is actually 2 separate decks that bookend the sunroom with a walkway in between. The larger of the 2 sections is 19′ x 17′, more than enough for you to spread out with a dozen friends or family, grill out, and best of all enjoy the shade of the retractable Sundowner awning system that covers most of the deck. The smaller area features a staircase to the lawn. Pass a built-in shed under the deck as you head along the lush grass to the pool. Ever wonder how grass like this stays so green? Why it’s the built-in, automated sprinkler system, with rain-sensing technology, that’s designed to give your grass the optimal amount of watering. Saunter on to the deck of the heated pool and dive in the 9′ deep-end or walk in using the wide stairs. Splash around a while before you lounge about in the heated, jetted spa.
Last but not least, let’s not forget about the prime location. Situated just 13 miles SW of Washington DC, this area offers among the best of all worlds in terms of proximity to major commuter routes, schools, shopping, and recreation. Have the kids walk to West Springfield High, just a quarter mile down the road. Hop on the I-95/395 in 10 minutes, and 2 minutes from there and you’re on the Beltway. Jump on the Blue Line metro in Less than 15 minutes. VRE your thing? Burke VRE Station is also under 15 minutes. Fairfax County Parkway is just 7 minutes away too. Or roll up to the legendary Slug Line, the impromptu carpool staging point just 10 minutes away in Rolling Valley Plaza. Shopping? WHole foods and a host of other shops are just 3 minutes away at Old Keene Mill Shopping Center, including gas, Starbucks, fine dining, fast food, and other conveniences. Or for the upscale dining and shopping experience, head to the renovated Springfield Town Center in just 10 minutes. Parks? Got those covered too, as you’re close to many, but the flagship of those is Burke Lake Park, complete with hiking, boating, fishing, golfing, mini-golf, and all sorts of other fun.
So call today for a private showing, and don’t let this diamond escape. Homes like these don’t come along often. Be sure you’re the one that gets to call this place Home!
List Price: $1,049,900
Subdivision: Red Fox Estates
Year Built: 1998
Levels: 4 Full
Full Bathrooms: 5
Half Bathrooms: 1
Lot AC/SF: ..308/13,399
Tax Living Area: 4,192
Total Sq.Ft.: Approx 6,054
Parking: 2 Car Garage, Driveway, Street
Heat System: Natural Gas
Hot Water Heater: Natural Gas
Cool System: Central A/C Electric
Sewer/Septic: Public Sewer
Appliances: Dishwasher (2), Disposal (2), Microwave (2), Range/Oven (2), 42″ Refrigerator (2), Ceiling Fans (10), Furnace Humidifier, Clothes Washer and Dryer.
Elementary: Cardinal Forest
High: West Springfield
Amenities: Hardwood Floors, Blue Pearl Counter-Tops in Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Upgraded Bathrooms, Patio, Private Back Yard.
Conveyances: Refrigerator (2), Range w/Stove Top & Oven (2), Dual Sink w/Disposal (2), Dishwasher (2), Built-in Microwave (2), Washer/Dryer, Ceiling Fans (10), Garage Door openers (2), Window Treatments (all), All Home Automation equipment, including lighting switches, built-in speakers, cameras, security system, HVAC controls, media server; Swimming pool w/built-in spa, All pool filtration & heating equipment, sheds (2), Retractable Sundowner Awning, built-in Sprinkler system, whole-house 4kW Kohler Generator. All furniture and equipment conveys at no cost unless otherwise specified.
Full Plat (Survey)
Detail List of Feautures:
House Rooms & Structures:
- Stone Facade
- Solar Accent Lighting
- Blue Stone Accent Trim for Garden Beds
- 21′ x 21′ Two Car Attached Garage w/Motorized Openers
- Huge 23’ x 16’ Kitchen with large custom Island, Tier 3 Blue Pearl granite, subway tile backsplash. Stainless Steel appliances, with gas plumbing for gas range
- 17’ x 13 Living Room with oak hadrwoods
- 14’ x 13’ Dining Room with chandelier & oak hardwoods
- 18’ x 18′ Family Room w/Brick Gas Fireplace with Remote Control and Entertainment Center with 51” TV and 5.1 Surround
- 23’ x 12’ Sun Room with vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan & tinted glass
- 13’ x 11’ Office with oak hardwoods & FiOS connectivity
- Powder room with pedestal sink, knick-knack shelf and oak hardwoods
- Huge 22’ x 13’ Master Bedroom with 2 large Walk in Closets, 12’ x 11’ Sitting Room, and vaulted ceiling
- Tons of Additional “cubby” storage in walk-in closets
- Master Bath with large Jacuzzi Tub, custom tile, dual vanities, separate shower, private commode
- Large 13’ x 12’ second bedroom and 12’ x ‘12 third bedroom are connected by Jack ‘n’ Jill bathroom with dual vanities & shower/tub
- Large 12’ x 11’ fourth bedroom and 13’ x 11’ fifth bedroom share hall bathroom with dual vanities & shower/tub
- Large 13’ x 13’ Loft/Play room has twin skylights
- Full Bath with Jacuzzi tub/shower and dormer/skylight
- 13’ x 11’ sixth bedroom with dormer & deep closet
- Tons of “cubby” storage nooks throughout
- FULL Second Kitchen with refrigerator, electric range, dishwasher, sink, microwave, clothes washer & dryer and plenty of cabinet storage
- Huge 41’ x 18’ Rec Room with Quadraphonic Stereo System
- Huge 22’ x 12’ seventh bedroom
- Large 17’ x 13’ workshop area with large Shop Table and Utility Sink
- Large 14’ x 13’ Utility/Storage room adjoining workshop
- 11 Hunter Ceiling Fans
- Tinted Windows on all Back windows
- Automated Kohler 20KW Generator, connected to natural gas lines and configured to come on when street power goes out; fully controllable by smart home system
- Whole-house Central Vacuum Cleaner System including 12’ hose and all attachments
- CAT5 & Cable Wiring
- Attic Fan
- Honeywell Humidifier
- 2 Decks, main deck 19’ x 17’, second deck 17’ x 12’, with connecting walkway (all newly painted)
- Sun Setter 12’X12′ Standing or Free-Standing Awning (New Cover) on Main Deck
- Quadraphonic Deck Stereo System
- 6′ Custom Fence Surrounding Entire Back Yard
- Rain Bird 9 Zone Full Lawn Sprinkler System
- Lower brick patio (New)
- Under-deck Storage shed and “garage” for bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, or trailer
- New Roof (as of May 2018)
- Dual HVAC System with High Efficiency Misters (New within Last 3 Years)
- 60 Gallon Gas Hot Water Heater (New)
- New Coat of Paint on All Windows and House Trim
- New carpet 3rd level and basement bedroom
- Updated mirrors & cabinetry hardware throughout
- 40’X35’X8′ Lazy L Gunite Pool (Newly Surfaced)
- Large 6-person jetted Spa
- 400 BTU Heater for Pool and Spa
- Fully Automated Pool Controls (New)
- 10’X10′ Pool Shed
- Large Wood/Concrete Deck (New Coat of Paint)
- Loop Loc Winter Cover (New)
- Floating Solar Cover, to keep pool warm when open
- Quadraphonic Stereo System
- Fiber Optics Pool Lighting
- Solar Lighting (New)
- Built-in Refill hose (connected to public water) and automated
- 3 Speed Pool Pump (New)
- 60 Square Foot DE Pool Filter (New)
- Polaris 380 Automated Pool Cleaner
Smart Home Features (Conveys with House):
- Integrated Whole-house control system that allows included tablet or any Android/iPhone smartphone to control Pool, Spa, all audio systems, thermostats, front door lock, security cameras, Kohler generator and much more
- Entertainment Center Cabinet with 2 X 100-Watt Stereo Systems & 52″ Plasma TV
- Entertainment Center Computer System i7 Fourth Generation for streaming any movie from home server or any internet source
- Bose 5.1 Cube 500-Watt Speaker System
- Home Server (MicroSoft Server 2012) with 4TB of storage which includes 7000+ songs and 360+ movies that can be streamed to Family Room or any connected area
- Vector Security System controlling all doors and basement/main level windows; can be optionally monitored and can be upgraded to interface with Whole-house control system to send notifications of events
- Two infra-red, motorized IP Security Cameras front & back with motion-sensing and notification capability
- Automated Kohler 20KW Generator
- WIFI Programable Thermostats
- WIFI/Keyless Entry Front Door Dead Bolt Lock
- Quadraphonic Deck Stereo System
- Inner Connected Stereo System Between House, Deck and Pool
- 13″ Tablet for Pool Controls and Deck Speaker System
- Linksys WRT3200ACM AC3200 MU-MIMO Gigabit WIFI Router (New)
Also Conveys with house:
- Any Furniture on Display
- Pool Deck chairs and Ottomans (New)
- All Deck chairs and Tables
- Main Deck Stainless Steel Gas Grill with Cover
- Pool Parts and Equipment, all Chemicals, and Pool floats & Toys
For more information on this home or to arrange a showing, call or text Ken Stulik (703) 309-3527