JUST LISTED! – $949,900!!!! CALL OR TEXT KEN STULIK (703) 309-3527 FOR A SHOWING OR MORE INFO
OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY OCTOBER 7, 2018 FROM 1-4pm
Luxury Retreat In Springfield!!!
Welcome Home! 6254 Rolling Valley Court IS a luxury retreat that offers the greatest combination of location, size, and privacy that you can imagine. Part luxury retreat and part hidden gem, this home offers so many things. Nestled in a quiet dead-end street in the heart of West Springfield and just a 3-minute walk to West Spingfield high, this 6100-square-foot, 5-bedroom, 4.5-bath titan has just about every possible architectural feature you could want in a home. Sitting on over a 1/4 of a pristine acre on a cul-de-sac, this home backs to privacy and has a lovely yard suitable for private entertaining. Let the kids ride their bikes in the street in complete safety. Entertain your family and guests on the back deck and grill out in privacy! Relax at night to the sound of crickets, not traffic!
But of course, while the lot is great, the home and her fantastic Open Floor Plan is the star of this show. Start in the huge Grand Foyer, where beautiful oak hardwoods dazzle. To the right lies the formal Living Room, and beyond that head into the gorgeous sun-drenched Sunroom, with vaulted ceiling… it’s your own personal Greenhouse, Observatory, Music Conservatory… whatever you want it to be! The Study is just off the Sunroom and takes you back to the Grand Foyer, where soaring ceilings and the overhead “bridge” between the upper level bedrooms wows you. The huge 2-story Family Room gets plenty of natural light and features the overlook from above, a 20-foot high stone hearth surrounding a gas fireplace. Now head into the gourmet Kitchen, where granite counters sparkle, all new stainless steel appliances dazzle, and the island and breakfast bar area offer lots of seating options. Soak in the openness of the adjoining Breakfast Nook, with counter-height dining and vaulted ceilings. Lastly the laundry and mudroom lead you to the large spacious 2-car garage.
The bedroom level sports 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The cavernous, 24’x19′ master bedroom features a gigantic bedroom area, a separate sitting area with a gas fireplace, and a walk-in closet so big that His ‘n’ Hers will never have to fight over space. The updated master bath has a sizable stand-up shower, dual granite vanities, private commode, and a massive separate soaking tub that awaits to soothe you after a long day. Two beds share a great Jack-n-Jill bathroom, with dual vanities. The large fourth bedroom, or Princess Suite, boasts a private en-suite full bathroom and a huge walk-in closet.
The walk-out, 2004-square-foot finished basement allows for the whole family to utilize this space to its fullest. At the front of the basement is a large open area that can be used as a game room, den, office, or anything else you can imagine. A small storage room sits off this space. Head into the large Rec Room, where you can hang out and watch TV. An even bigger room sits off the Rec Room, which you can turn into a Game Room, or Billiard Room, Home Theater, Bar Room, or anything else you can imagine. A small den/Bedroom sits off this room to give you even more possibilities. Also off the main Rec Room is the spacious 16’x12′ 5th bedroom. With a walk-in closet and a full bath just outside the door, it’s like another en-suite! Also off this bedroom is a huge 21’x14′ Storage Room. Never worry about finding space to store all your stuff!
We’d be remiss if we didn’t detail the the completely private backyard oasis that backs to complete wooded privacy. The private Trex deck overlooks the yard, and at 22’x16′ it has more than enough for you to spread out with a dozen friends & family or grill out. Saunter on down the deck stairs to the private, level backyard. The huge 12’x8′ storage shed is nestled nicely under the deck so it stays out of view while allowing you ample room for all of your yard equipment. Ever wonder how grass like this stays so green? Why it’s the built-in, automated sprinkler system, with rain-sensing technology, that’s designed to give your grass the optimal amount of watering.
Last but not least, let’s not forget about the prime location. Situated just 13 miles SW of Washington DC, this area offers among the best of all worlds in terms of proximity to major commuter routes, schools, shopping, and recreation. Have the kids walk to West Springfield High, just a quarter mile down the road. Hop on the I-95/395 in 10 minutes, and 2 minutes from there and you’re on the Beltway. Jump on the Blue Line metro in Less than 15 minutes. VRE your thing? Burke VRE Station is also under 15 minutes. Fairfax County Parkway is just 7 minutes away too. Or roll up to the legendary Slug Line, the impromptu carpool staging point just 10 minutes away in Rolling Valley Plaza. Shopping? Whole foods and a host of other shops are just 3 minutes away at Old Keene Mill Shopping Center, including gas, Starbucks, fine dining, fast food, and other conveniences. Or for the upscale dining and shopping experience, head to the renovated Springfield Town Center in just 10 minutes. Parks? Got those covered too, as you’re close to many, but the flagship of those is Burke Lake Park, complete with hiking, boating, fishing, golfing, mini-golf, and all sorts of other fun.
So call today for a private showing, and don’t let this diamond escape. Homes like these don’t come along often. Be sure you’re the one that gets to call this place Home!
List Price: $949,900
Subdivision: Cardinal Hill
Year Built: 2001
Bedrooms: 5 (optional 6th)
Full Bathrooms: 4
Half Bathrooms: 1
Lot AC/SF: 0.27/11,831
Tax Living Area: 4,100
Total Sq.Ft.: Approx 6,104
Parking: 2 Car Garage, Driveway, Street
Heat System: Natural Gas
Hot Water Heater: Natural Gas
Cool System: Central A/C Electric
Sewer/Septic: Public Sewer
Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Built-In Microwave, Cooktop, Refrigerator (2), Ceiling Fans (5), Clothes Washer and Dryer.
Elementary: Cardinal Forest
High: West Springfield
Amenities: Hardwood Floors, Granite Counter-Tops in Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Upgraded Bathrooms, Deck, Private Back Yard.
Conveyances: Refrigerator (2), CookTop, Wall Oven (2), Dual Sink w/Disposal, Dishwasher, Built-in Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Ceiling Fans (5), Garage Door openers (2), Window Treatments (all), built-in Sprinkler system.
Utility Usage Information
Electric: Approx. $120/month average year-round (no more than $140 or so during hot months, about $110/month otherwise)
Gas: Approx. $125/month average year-round (winter months can hit $450/month for about 3 months, otherwise only about $32/month for 9 months)
Water: Approx. $108/month (paid quarterly)
Full Plat (Survey)
Detail List of Features:
House Rooms & Structures:
- Brick Facade
- Mature Landscaping
- 21′ x 21′ Two Car Attached Garage w/Motorized Openers
- 20′ x 10′ Grand Foyer, with soaring ceilings
- Huge open 17’ x 17’ Kitchen with large Island, Giallo Napolean granite, Stainless Steel appliances, gas cooktop, tons of cabinet space
- 12′ x 17′ Breakfast Room with vaulted ceiling, oak hardwoods, ceiling fan and dining bar
- 17’ x 13′ Living Room with oak hardwoods
- 17’ x 13’ Dining Room with chandelier & oak hardwoods
- 15’ x 19′ Family Room w/Gas Fireplace with Remote Control
- 22’ x 14’ Sun Room with vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan & oak hardwoods
- 13’ x 12’ Office with FiOS connectivity
- Powder room with pedestal sink and oak hardwoods
- Huge 24’ x 19’ Master Bedroom with vaulted ceiling, large Walk in Closet and Sitting Area with gas fireplace
- Master Bath with large Jacuzzi Tub, custom tile, dual vanities, Dallas White granite counters, separate shower, private commode
- Large 13’ x 11’ second bedroom and 13’ x ‘11 third bedroom are connected by Jack ‘n’ Jill bathroom with dual vanities & shower/tub
- Large 14’ x 12’ fourth bedroom has walk-in closet and private en-suite bathroom
- Large 11′ x 19′ Den/Office/Game Room, adjoining Utility Room in front
- Huge 21’ x 14’ Rec Room with walk-out level door
- Huge 16’ x 22’ Game Room/Billiard Room
- Cozy 10′ x 17′ Den/6th Bedtoom
- Large 16’ x 12’ Bedroom #5 with walk-in closet and adjoining hall full bath
- Huge 21’ x 14’ Storage room adjoining Bedroom #5
- 5 Hunter Ceiling Fans
- Vinyl Windows throughout
- Home-run CAT5 & Cable Wiring throughout
- 16′ x 22′ Trex deck with privacy lattice, built-in bench and stairs to back lawn
- Backs to Fairfax County land and complete privacy
- Weathermatic Multi-Zone Full Lawn Sprinkler System
- Huge 12′ x 8′ Under-deck Storage shed
- New Roof (2016)
- Dual-zone HVAC System with Nest Thermostats
- 85-Gallon Gas Hot Water Heater — Never worry about running out of hot water!
- All new kitchen Appliances
- All Vinyl Anderson Windows throughout! Virtually no exterior wood trim — low maintenance!
- Updated faucet fixtures, light fixtures, and cabinetry hardware throughout
For more information on this home or to arrange a showing, call or text Ken Stulik (703) 309-3527